Specially designed for those visiting Montargil due to the richness of the Alentejo cuisine, this program includes a special dinner inspired by the Alentejo's moonlight nights. Served in the restaurant of the main building, with a wonderful view from the panoramic room and with the signature of chef Miguel Varela, you will be able to enjoy appetizers and typical dishes of the region reinterpreted here while creating memories in an environment of unique tranquillity.
The programme includes:
• Dinner in the restaurant.
The menu includes:
• Starter - Boards with traditional sausages and cheeses, marinated olives, flavoured butter and Alentejo bread;
• Entrée - Game “alheira” sausage, caramelised apple and sunflower seeds;
• Fish dish - Alentejo-style codfish stew with coriander and poached egg;
• Meat dish - Slow-cooked veal cheek, sweet potato puree with seasonal vegetables;
• Dessert – “Sericaia” (typical sweet from the Portuguese region of Alentejo) with orange jam.
• Prices from 309,91€ per person, in a double room;
• The menu is available at the restaurant and prepared with the available seasonal products;
• The drinks are not included;
• Children up to 12 pay 50% of the adult price;
• In case of food allergies or intolerances, these must be communicated during the reservation;
• The programme has reference prices subject to change without prior notice;
• There will be no refund or compensation for unused services or products;
• The reservations must be made 48 hours in advance;
• Extras available for flexible and non-refundable fees by applying the reservation and cancellation conditions in the terms and conditions.
For more information and reservations, contact us.
+351 915 347 236